SEATTLE, June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Seabourn, the world's finest ultra-luxury cruise line, will feature new worldwide itineraries for the fall 2018 and winter 2019 seasons. The new program includes 37 unique sailings to hidden harbors, marquee ports and must-see cities accessible only by smaller ships. As always, Seabourn guests can look forward to exceptional personalized service, lavish amenities and unique experiences from the newest and most modern fleet in the luxury segment. Guests will have the opportunity to sail aboard Seabourn's newest ships, Seabourn Encore, which launched in late 2016, and Seabourn Ovation, which is scheduled to launch in May 2018.
The fall 2018 and winter 2019 seasons will allow guests to see our Extraordinary World with 103 departures of seven to 66 days in length, visiting exotic destinations in South America & Antarctica, India, Arabia, Australia & New Zealand, and Southeast Asia, along with classic favorites including the Panama Canal, Canada/New England, and the Caribbean. The itineraries, fares and additional details of Seabourn's complete fall 2018/winter 2019 cruise schedule can be viewed at www.seabourn.com.
"Each year we meticulously craft itineraries with carefully selected experiences to show guests the world as only Seabourn can," said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. "These itineraries will be truly exciting for our guests as they visit fascinating destinations around the world from the comforts of the finest ultra-luxury experience at sea."
Highlights for the Seabourn fleet include:
- Seabourn Ovation – Following the ship's 2018 inaugural summer season in Europe, the line's newest ship will depart Athens on a 20-day Holy Land and Arabia voyage headed to Dubai. An additional 18-day voyage of Arabia, India and Sri Lanka will position the ship in Singapore to begin the ship's inaugural Asia season of five 14-day voyages between Singapore and Hong Kong. These itineraries will feature the line's popular Caviar in the Surf beach parties at Ko Kood in Thailand, an overnight stay at Ho Chi Minh City and an extended day at Halong Bay in Vietnam, allowing for optional excursions to Hanoi. The season will also include a 14-day voyage from Hong Kong to Singapore visiting China, the Philippines, and Kota Kinabalu (Borneo) in Malaysia, providing options for appealing 28-day combo cruises with the Vietnam/Thailand voyages. The ship will then depart Singapore on a 22-day voyage to Dubai via Myanmar, India and Oman, followed by a 20-day voyage to Arabia and the Holy Land, arriving in Athens to begin the 2019 Europe season.
- Seabourn Encore – Following the summer season, Seabourn Encore will depart the Mediterranean bound for Australia & New Zealand via four voyages: 19 days through the Holy Land and Arabia; 18 days through Arabia and India to Singapore; a seven-day voyage between Singapore and Benoa, Bali, visiting Java and Celukan Bawang, Bali; and an 18-day sailing from Bali to Sydney via the Great Barrier Reef. The 2018-2019 season in Australia & New Zealand will consist of four 16-day voyages between Sydney and Auckland, interspersed with two alternate 16-day South Pacific Islands voyages round-trip from Auckland, visiting New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji. The start of spring will see Seabourn Encore depart Sydney for a 16-day voyage, featuring the Queensland Coast & Great Barrier Reef, plus Indonesia islands to Bali. A 10-day Gems of the Java Sea voyage will highlight Bali and Komodo, plus several ports on Java before reaching Singapore. The return to Europe will include a 16-day cruise through India and Arabia to Dubai, and an 18-day voyage from Dubai to Athens via the Holy Land.
- Seabourn Quest – During fall 2018, Seabourn Quest will sail on four 10-day Canadian Maritimes & New England voyages between Montreal and Boston, as well as a 12-day cruise round-trip from Montreal. A 14-day positioning cruise ends in Miami, from which Seabourn Quest will sail 25 days southward to visit Key West, pass through the Panama Canal, and explore the Inca Coast of Peru. Seabourn Quest will then sail on five voyages in Antarctica & Patagonia, including a 24-day Holiday voyage from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso that features the South Georgia Experience and Ventures by Seabourn optional kayaking excursions led by the ship's top-flight expedition team. In spring 2019, Seabourn Quest will depart from Buenos Aires to travel up the coast of Brazil on a 21-day voyage into the Amazon. The ship will then sail a 24-day itinerary from Manaus, down the Amazon and across the Atlantic to Lisbon for its summer season in Europe.
- Seabourn Odyssey – Following an Atlantic crossing, Seabourn Odyssey's fall 2018 season begins with a series of 18 seven-day Caribbean cruises between Bridgetown, Barbados and Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. Each of the cruises will offer both a Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue at Carambola Beach, St. Kitts or Mayreau in the Grenadines, as well as a Marina Day at Jost Van Dyke or Iles des Saintes. (All subject to conditions.) In early spring, Seabourn Odyssey will cross the Atlantic to Lisbon in 11 days, and then sail 14 days through the Canary Islands, Morocco and Spain to Barcelona to be poised for another European season.
Itineraries for Seabourn Sojourn are currently being finalized and will be announced soon. The ship will feature a number of Extended Explorations voyages in late 2018 & 2019, which are suited to the traveler looking for a longer, more in-depth experience from their journey.
As the newest ultra-luxury fleet in the industry, Seabourn's intimate ships offer key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all 100% ocean front; superb dining in a choice of venues including The Grill by Thomas Keller; differentiated evening experiences in partnership with Sir Tim Rice, Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, open bars throughout the ship; fine wines poured at lunch and dinner; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home onboard. The ships travel the globe to many of the world's most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Travelers who covet outdoor adventures will also find the Ventures by Seabourn optional for-charge excursion program on many itineraries, including Alaska, Antarctica, Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia. Guests may book these tours in advance on Seabourn's website.
For more information or reservations, contact a travel professional, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views - many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
Seabourn is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.
Click to Tweet: .@SeabournCruise announces new worldwide itineraries for the fall 2018 and winter 2019 season! Learn more: http://bit.ly/2sPtMOr
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-offering-new-cruise-itineraries-for-fall-2018-and-winter-2019-300476161.html