Product photos are available:
ON, June 24, 2022 /CNW/ -
- Brand(s): T.A.S.
- Product: Coconut Water
- Companies: Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Issue: Food – Allergen – Milk
- Category: Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- What to do: Do not consume recalled products to which
you are allergic or sensitive.
- Audience: General public
- Recall class: Class 1
8 04531 11030
EXP: 2023. NOV.
The affected product is being recalled from the marketplace
because it contains milk which is not declared on the label.
The recalled product has been sold in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
What you should do
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or
sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening
- Do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the
location where they were purchased
- Learn more about common food allergies
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation
and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
This recall was triggered by Canadian Food Inspection Agency
There have been no reported reactions associated with the
consumption of this product.
What is being done
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food
safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled
products from the marketplace.
SOURCE Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)